HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I'm confused by this tweet 3 days ago from Noront's VP of Aboriginal Affairs.

Glenn Nolan was added to Noront's Management team Dec. 2, 2009. Back then Noront wrote:

"We are extremely pleased to have Glenn join our management team as we begin the process of transforming from junior exploration company to a mine developer. Glenn’s knowledge of northern communities, culture and the environment and his well-known association with the Canadian exploration and mining industry will help us meet the challenges of the future. Glenn will be invaluable in effectively communicating our development plans in the Ring of Fire to the local communities but more importantly he will be able to communicate community concerns to Noront. Glenn will also give guidance and support to our First Nation’s Advisory Board in establishing new training programs for Aboriginal youth in the James Bay Lowlands, aimed at preparing them for future jobs and opportunities.

=============================================

So , according to his tweet he's going to Guyana to ...volunteer?...and excited to be on assignment ..again? What happened to the "other" assignment..since he is part of Noront's management team.

Is his almost 9 year assignment at Noront ...finished?

https://twitter.com/Glenn_Nolan_/status/1038136729343934464

Glenn Nolan @Glenn_Nolan_
FollowFollow @Glenn_Nolan_
More

I’ll be traveling to Guyana to work with indigenous communities and Tashaos as volunteer advisor (VA) with support of @CESOSACO & CDN High Commissoner’s office. Program includes #ecotourism #leadership focus #IndigenoustoIndigenous excited to be on assignment again

11:47 AM - 7 Sep 2018 from Thunder Bay
New Message
Please login to post a reply