HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Oct 04, 2018 06:03PM

Easy mistake...Really.  This new issue with Neskantaga and Eabametoong is just a simple case of  "Lack of Consultation".........But this time it is the two of them who have decided to not consult with the rest of Matawa.  Not the government. Now, it would appear the rest of Matawa does not want to hear them. So, they have decided to go elsewhere to stand on their soap box and cry foul, to any and all who will listen.  This sends a big message to me that Matawa is divided on the Ring of Fire, and as a betting man I am going to say it has all to do with jutisdictional boundaries, money, and control.

Besides..Are not the lands of Matawa shared by nine communities, and not just two. 

Hmmmm.....Something is afoot in the lands of Matawa, and me thinks thou doth protest too much.

The truth of this matter will be revealed, we shall know soon enough why these two are protesting once again.

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply