HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Insta fuad, you took the train at 6:27am and you have a 30 min. train ride.

You support 4 kids.

You are at work before 7:00am, and at approx 8:30am you decide to take your time from your job and do this post for us local folk.

You are a hero.

And, to have 4 kids to support and to take this time to inform us local folks.?

HERO HERO HERO

I know what it is like to have the responsiblility of so many  children.

At the age of 55  I gave birth to triplets.

This was such a surprise to have this happen at such an advanced age.

I was told my eggs dried up two years prior to that...but what do the doctors know.

Perhaps it was my clean organic lifestyle that kept me so well preserved.

I always try to look at the positive.

At first I was horrified to learn the news of triplets at my age. How could I afford this now?

Look at the Noront share price :(

But then I looked for the positive. I had ALWAYS been so flat chested and because of my belief in a wholesome, organic natural type of life....I insisted to breast feed all three of them.

My boobs are huge now...something I never had before. :) So it wasn't all gloom and doom.

You should see the surprise when I bring all three infants  for a check up. I sit there ..hair completely grey and it is assumed that I am the Grandma. Then I pull out one of those whoppers and start breast feeding.

You should see the shock on the faces of the people in the waiting room.

I've always been a trooper and I congratulate you for the same. Let's hope we get to enjoy this and not just our kids.

All my best.

Babjak1 ..perhaps should change to Boobie2?

New Message
Please login to post a reply