HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

It speaks very poorly of Agoracom when one of your paying customers , which are a dying breed, can complain about legitimate posts on the forum and have them flagged and/or removed.

It would be different if the post was slandering or defaming someone.

But to openly question the viability of any company (especially junior mining) is a very legitimate question to raise  and a question that all investors should want to know the answer to.

I have been a contributing member of Agoracom for over 10 years but like many other investors have (sadly) witnessed the creeping decay in relevance of Agoracom over the years.

Other than a very few company hubs such as Noront, there is very little traffic and very little information of significance is discussed.

In the age of social media, especially twitter, Agoracom has lost its importance and purpose.

In fact I have found myself wondering how Agoracom has managed to survive when I consider the other sources of investing information that are available.

So go ahead and offend the very people/members that have kept Agoracom going over the years by flagging and/or removing legitimate posts simply because they are unpalatable to the paying customers.Companies that are so fragile that they fear legitimate posts on Agoracom or Stockhouse must be teetering on the edge?

Most of us have long ago abandoned Agoracom for better sources of investing information in any event.

SN

New Message
Please login to post a reply