HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"The Liberal Government campaigned on its commitment to obtain social license for new projects. It asserted that only communities could grant permission. I will tell you now: I don't grant permission, and I don't have any confidence in Bill C- 69I am fearful, and I am confident, that it will keep my people in poverty," says Chief Roy Fox, Makiinima of the Blood Tribe. "

Ingrid:-

Great information, many thanks.

How is it possible that the totality of Canada's national media, in all its forms, managed to stifle this news for three full days, and still counting?

We're it not for your diligence, this crucial Bill C -69 indigenous leaders decision would still not be unknown to Canadian voters.

Suggest AGO management could greatly assist in educating and publicizeation of this decision to political incumbents in all provincial and federal jurisdictions seaking re-election. 

It is, an election year, after all.

C-69 must not be passed. It will be the final nail in the already dying energy- mining industry coffin in Canada.

Best, Peter Marshall

New Message
Please login to post a reply