HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

What was anounced at PDAC was a decision to start. It was between the government of Ontario and Webiquie and Martens falls. No other nation was needed to consult. It was like me and my brother wanting to apply to build a road to our property that needs a road to build a house. Now that we decided to start the project we will need to contact the government first and the neighbours next. That was just done. Any other neighbour saying that they were needed for us to make that decision to start is rediculious and it shows how the leaders of the nieghbours will next want to be including in the decision of an airplane flying over their land or a canoe on the river. Will a bubble need to be put over all traditional land. It seems to be that way, I pity the youth who have been caught in this self destruction and hate of everything outside of their claimed world. Sad. Anyone who sides with and refuses to acknowledge  what has happened inside the self -remote locations, like Trudeau, and some FN people. will waken to realize they have enabled a cult.

New Message
Please login to post a reply