HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Copy and Repeat...The Wyloo Chrome Railroad...Toot, toot

I can see Andrew putting his money into moving the Ring rail along once the EAs are complete....Gotta spend money to make money....

I am talk'n a Gadday Mate with Wyloo onboard...They have the deep pocket connections in Asia and Australia, and I can see them making things happen; IMO.

TM.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortescue_railway

FMG originally planned to use the existing railway lines, owned and operated by BHP Billiton and Rio Tinto, to develop its Cloud Break deposit. Lengthy legal battles however forced the company to spend A$2.5 billion to construct its own line.[4]

Construction on the 280 kilometre line from the Cloud Break mine to the Herb Elliott Port at Port Hedland commenced in November 2006. The current network consists of 620 kilometres of track.[1] The line was scheduled to be fully operational within 18 months. A cyclone in March 2007 killed two workers at the project and led to delays. The first train from the mine to the port ran on 5 April 2008.[4] In December 2012, the line was extended to the new Solomon Mine.[5]

The journey from mine to port takes approximately five hours and, on average, 14 trains a day are operated.[1] The line is open-access, meaning Fortescue is willing to allow other mining companies to use it for their operations.[4]

New Message
Please login to post a reply