HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Vision Blue helping world to achieve green dream with high-return prospects for investors

Your right TR..."These times are a changin", and it looks like for the better. Gee...Your words even make me want to diversify my portfolio into pot stocks... :)  Sorry..Couldn't resist.

Here...This will make up for things. In the coming investment world the questions that will be asked are...How responsible is your company? Where do you source your ores and precious metals from? How far are you from your source? How much pollution is made in the mining and shipping of these metals? How much pollution do you make smelting them......You get the idea...The name of the game is ESG Compliance. If you want investors you'll have to meet with the new standards...Period.

In other words: Source it close..Mine it clean...Make it responsibly...and Keep investments green.

TM.

https://www.mining.com/carbon-footprint-of-nickel-sulphate-transport-may-start-to-worry-oems-report/

New Message
Please login to post a reply