HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Once we finish surfing this third wave of Covid I am hoping that Ford finally gets back on that bulldozer. But before he does it will need a good spiritual First Nation's blessing, along with the traditional IBA to follow. Like usual. Everyone stands to benefit here, and I could care less where the money comes from. I have grown to learn that corruption has both a hand, and afoot, in everything. To see honesty is a rarity nowadays. This may be a cynical view, but with all the talk and unending procrastination I find myself really wanting to kick all these people in the assets.

The guy who actually invests taxpayers money properly in the Ring of Fire, forms a partnership with the First Nations and secures long lasting IBA agreements, and then sets up an environmental monitoring system for the mines...This is the guy I will vote for....and it might just be Trudeau if he plays his cards right. So I am in agreement with you yesont...Keep the money rolling. 

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply