HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

If I recall, Noront issued ~450,000 shares to Matawa. I’m guessing Matawa doesn’t really care about the share price or who’s running the mine; Matawa is going to be paid royalties on the back end forever and whatever shares Matawa gets vested when Wyloo eventually takes the Ring public again will be worth a shed ton more than 0.315.

What the Ring didn’t have going for it last decade which it does now is 1) securing critical minerals strategy 2) EV super cycle. 

Matawa dragged its feet and is going to get paid and hopefully lift their people out of poverty, Noront’s team couldn’t get a road let alone a mine built for over a decade and they’ll get paid, the provincial/federal government didn’t spend any political capital to get this moving and they’ll have taxes paid. Only retail won’t get paid.

New Message
Please login to post a reply