HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Noront stands its ground against Wyloo over Ring of Fire assets

Although I would never tender my shares ... I believe the BOD is supporting "the ONLY OFFER on the table".  
Wyloo only made a media proposal. Make no mistake this is not an official OFFER.  
I believe our BOD is handcuffed into an agreement to support BHP until a superior OFFER comes in.  It hasn't. Wyloo is playing this kinda tricky making themselves look good and our BOD look stupid and like a bunch of sellouts. ( although still not sure if they are or not). 
Either way our BOD has to support the best OFFER and to date the only offer officially has been BHP at .55 which is why we never saw any other packages come out for the .31 or the .70.

Dont get mad yet people.  Counts is locked into a legal agreement to support BHP 'a offer at .55 until something superior AND official comes out.  Only then will we see a change in the narrative.  Until then enjoy the .80 SP and watch it climb.

New Message
Please login to post a reply