HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

In the event this is the end result based on what is offered now, it would be my guess that the "new Noront" shares, following the amount of publicity Eagles Nest et al has garnered world wide, will hit the market, after what I would presume a halt, at a higher value than the Wyloo price.  The bidding to own the stock imo will be frenzied.  

There is however one detail in the Wyloo bid that is lacking.  FNs have always stated that they require an equity position in any and all mining on their territories in the ROF.  Unless I've missed it, there is no such language in the offer.  Commitment to embracing FN workers and businesses is stated but equity ownership is not.  If I'm BHP and not looking to getting into a bidding war with Wyloo that won't lead to full ownership, I might be contacting FNs and offering financial backing for their purchase equity positions from Wyloo as a negotiation condition of approving Wyloo's mining the area.  A stealth move to ensure some of the nickel and other minerals are allocated to BHP.  Wyloo mines and pays all bills and BHP becomes the market maker and secures some supply for their clients ie Tesla.

New Message
Please login to post a reply