HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

....Right on time. I've been watching LME nickel levels daily for a while now...Good indication that a huge deficit is on the horizon, and that stocks globally are either spoken for, or soon to be bought while prices are low. If there was a huge surplus of nickel floating around I'd say, "Well...Give me a buck, or two for my troubles". But it's NOT. So, I am expecting a ________ of a lot more my shares, as well as the icing on top to cover the chrome and PGEs.

As for Dr. Forrest...Well, he has set his sights on Canada in a big way between the investments he is about to make under Fortescue Future Industries (FFI) of Canada, and if successful also with Wyloo and the "New Noront". A "New Noront" would appear to be an integral part of his Canadian master plan. I personally believe he will do everything in his power to keep it.

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply