HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

So I understand this is just the finalization of the initial Wyloo offer.  Nothing has changed except NOT BOD is now recognizing it as the superior offer.  Even though we all already did don't be fooled, THIS IS A BIG THING.  
It gets us out of the original BHP agreement with all the "favours" granted them such as unwavering support for a clearly low ball offer.

My only question is I thought we were now into closed door negotiations and there wasn't supposed to be any more back and forth. So that's not the case?  BHP has 5 days to respond to match or beat .70.

Guess I have more than one question.  If BHP does match or beat do we revert to the original agreement where we again support them unconditionally?

I hope the weekend has us over the $ mark and we can begin to entertain some real offers.  
Take heart though the drop in SP is fleeting we will see a bump in both SP and volume by weeks end.

A

New Message
Please login to post a reply