HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

If the price was right, I would sell half and keep half. Keep all and special DIVI would be nice too if possbile... I am not 100% sure.

To me, Andrew Forrest seems to be better connected with where governments of today want to go => i.e. green.

The massive deal in the UK to produce green hydrogen says a lot.

Possibly "New Noront" new ticker "ROF" new name name "Ring of Fire Resources" diversifies.

Recall that Matawa FNs and Cliffs were talking about hydro power in 2015.

Point being, is that it seems we will have a liberal government for some time, but we still can not get their attention.

This is a little outside of the box and the box will have holes in it... however, Andrew Forrest being Green might be the right advertising to get the Trudeau Liberal's attention which is lacking...

Tack on Rail-Veyor to the mix and maybe this could be a Trudeau legacy project other than.... well.... legalizing you know what :)

New Message
Please login to post a reply