HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Quebec touts minerals, hydro to lure EV battery production

From the article:

.....Fitzgibbon said he’s met with various Tesla executives “a couple times,” and would ultimately like to see the company build a battery factory in the province, though he’s still unsure of the company’s exact plans.....

I still believe Tesla has their eyes on Ontario. It would not make sense for them logistically to move all the way out to Quebec. If their presence in Canada is to be felt they must be in the thick of the market, and that would be in Southern Ontario. Ford, IMO, is holding his cards close to his chest. Right now I believe that there is a lot of wheeling and dealing going on behind the scenes. Not just with Tesla, and others, but with those First Nations who are feeling left out. Ford can make things happen, and will, but I think the real trick for him is finding, or diverting, the necessary money from government coffers to back up any promises he is about to make. There is no way he can do this alone, and I'm guessing that the Feds are now on the scene standing behind him, because without their involvement none of this will happen. 

Seems the price of doing business here in Ontario just keeps getting higher and higher, and without being able to show returns and jobs out of all of this Ford will be burnt at the stake. Everyday he is making announcement after announcement about government funding for industry and highways...Millions, if not billions, of spending being forecasted. The only way to avoid public outcry for diverting money to the Ring of Fire is by drawing that money from rainy day funds. Such as the "Build Canada Fund", which I believe is under Federal control. If the Feds are now involved I am expecting something like this to be used as a source of capital to make things happen and avoid the backlash.

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply