HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Got 'The Call' to again persuade me to tender my shares.  I took the opportunity once again to ask many questions.  The poor hired guy on the other end quickly became aware I knew more then he did regarding the ROF. 

A few things to note:

1. He asked where my actual shares are held?  I countered with why they would they need to know this?  He said because they may have a 3 way call with a broker them and myself to help better inform me as to why I should tender my shares.  Does that seem a little weird to anyone else?
  2. I asked for clarification of how many shares BHP requires to pass any resolution.   He said it is not public information as to how many shares BHP currently has but said they needed 50% of all shares they didn't bring with them to the table.  So in other words if the had 10% prior to their offer then they would need 50% of the remaining 90% or >45% 
  3. I also asked what happens to the shareholders whom do not tender their shares.  (By the way many times I was put on hold while this caller got coached on what he could tell me)  He said we would remain NOT shareholders.  I countered with, so that would mean BHP then would also own Noront shares just as we do?  He put me on hold for a very long time then came back with... is it OK for someone to call you back tomorrow. 
  4. I haven't received a call back as of yet.
New Message
Please login to post a reply