HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

How can you compete Mike Henry of BHP...Forrest has you beat. So....What are you going to do now to change Andrew's mind? Pay him off !?!?! This man is on a mission. Money does not matter that much to him. He only uses money to achieve a net goal...Save the World...from itself. The money he makes it would appear is being recycled into improving humanity, and not just to line his shareholders pockets as his company denounces, or diminishes, it's affect on climate change...As you can see in this ad below he is serious.

BHP...Let's be truthful here...You're afraid of what Andrew Forrest and his group of companies ( Tattarang, Minderoo, FMG, FFI...) could become...GLOBAL HEROES . You act tough by graciously allowing Forrest a truce and a partnership opportunity where he surrenders Noront to BHP, but I really think it is the other way around..You are the one's coming to his door to kindly ask if you can join his green movement, and to find out what it will take to be allowed to hop aboard his hydrogen train to the Ring of Fire. 

Unfortunately for you I don't see Andrew giving in, but I do see you coming onboard the "New Noront". So make sure you get that expense luggage of yours checked-in....Oh....and Welcome to the New Noront...Enjoy your stay ;)

TM

New Message
Please login to post a reply