HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

From the Head of Wyloo:

“We’ve got a view on the value of these assets and if we don’t think BHP is going to pay that price, we’re not going to sell it.

“They’ll have to go back to the desk and form a view of what they think it’s worth, but we’ve got a very strong view of what we think it’s worth and that’s why we made the bid today.”

Oooooo....Does this mean that if BHP is willing to pay what Wyloo wants that they're willing to sell....Sounds like that buyout number  just shot up to the stratosphere... Good...Because whatever Wyloo gets, we all get. The question is...Is BHP willing to pay it? WELL...Either way we're talking billions, upon billions. So, if Wyloo thinks this is what Noront is worth I cannot see them letting go unless BHP really opens that huge wallet of theirs...Cha-ching, cha-ching is what I'm hearing.

Popcorn buttered and all eyes glued on the action.

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply