HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Dec 13, 2021 12:18PM
Dec 13, 2021 12:26PM

Hoov, a past poster, knows the drill history on the Eagle's Nest. But he has been silent for a very long time now. The talk in the past was that a magma chamber filled with goodies lies somewhere past the 1700 m mark, but the BOD has never properly confirmed that. Past documentation of these deep drilling results IMO are not to be trusted, and I find the excuses about drilling problems and a lack of definitive assays very suspect. However,  a discovery will probably surface at some point once a mine at Eagle's Nest is established and subsurface drilling commences. Again, I believe in the past theory  that the Eagle is but one of several legs of an upside down elephant whose body is the magma chamber from which all appendages extend from. So there must be other legs in the area around the Eagle. Some to surface and others at different subsurface levels, but extending more horizontal rather than vertical and at great lengths from source.

This much I remember in discussion years ago. Plus talk about a possible large platinum/palladium ore body lying in close proximity to the Eagle's Nest at a considerable depth. This was something very rarely discussed in detail, and was only based on hypothesis from grades and mineral content found during drilling. Nothing was ever confirmed, but it would not surprise me that the Eagle's Nest holds more secrets that the BOD has not spoken about, or perhaps kept suppressed for good reason; insurance policy. It is this suspicion of mine that makes me think that this is the reason why BHP wants to keep them onboard. So they can tell them the secrets about the Ring of Fire, and where, and when, to best spend their exploration, and exploitation, money.

TM.

Dec 13, 2021 02:47PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply