HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Sedar - NORONT AND WYLOO METALS ENTER INTO BINDING AGREEMENT

From the Arrangement:

https://www.sedar.com/DisplayCompanyDocuments.do?lang=EN&issuerNo=00003339

......Notwithstanding the foregoing, Wyloo Metals will have an option to acquire all of the Common Shares that it does not already own, directly or indirectly, for C$1.10 per Common Share – including those Common Shares not subject to a Sale Election – if less than 10% of the outstanding Common Shares (excluding Common Shares held by Wyloo Metals and its affiliates) are not subject to a Sale Election.......

So...If I am reading this right...  an aggregate of 10% of all of the outstanding shares have to be sold at        1.10 / share to allow the option for a continuance with the New Noront to be approved. In other words, if this selling of 10% of all shares at the 1.10 threshold is not reached than all outstanding shares will be made available for purchase by Wyloo at 1.10 / share. Seems to me like a big gamble for retail unless the aggregate of those wishing to sell all, or a portion, of their shares actually happens. What are the chances? But again, this will not be known until those involved in the Sale Election indicate the number of shares they wish to sell at 1.10. Therefore, without reading the particulars I would have to say that this needs to be known before we shareholders agree to such terms, which to me puts the rest of us who don't want to sell at 1.10 at risk. 

Nice to finally see the fine print, but not happy that I have to rely on my fellow retail shareholders to sell their shares to allow the rest of us to somehow prosper further on their sacrifice. Bit dirty if you ask me. Especially, without a proper upfront explanation for such a clause.

TM

New Message
Please login to post a reply