HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Sedar - NORONT AND WYLOO METALS ENTER INTO BINDING AGREEMENT

Is it likely that Wyloo forges ahead with their current percentage or do they/can they make a new offer to prompt tendering as they know what the ring is really worth?

Ringer, I don't believe that they will make a new offer in the short term.  I think they'll just continue to acquire shares quietly in the open market from people who give up and think that they'll never get more than $1.10 per share.  After they've done that for a while, possibly a month or more, they'll reassess to determine what their total control percentage is.  Do I think they'll eventually offer more, in order to pick up more shares?  Yes.  But they will try to hold off from doing that as long as possible, to try to wear down impatient retail shareholders.  So unfortunately, at this point, we need to accept that we'll need to be patient for a while.

New Message
Please login to post a reply