HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: It's a Wyloo world in the Ring of Fire-special meeting early Jan

Here the hopefull me that is hoping for another competitor to show up and start bidding. Have been around for 15+ years now so was (and am) hoping for a bigger pay off.

1) Wyloo plans to enter into a binding agreement. Why is this different than the news release from Sedar.

2) Wyloo won the bidding war from BHP but not from somebody else. What if that somebody emerges and offers a bigger premium.

I read that BHP got out as they did not see short term gains. But in the world of nickel you need to be 10 years ahead and have options ready to mine that out of the ground. So why would another party not sit back and wait for the government with more details (like a road announcement).

Anyway I'm still holding on and hope for the best. Otherwise I still earned some money but by far not what me and the mrs were hoping for!

Like many of you : what's to loose if we have to wait another few months after all those years ;)

For now have a nice Christmas Holiday!

Jean

New Message
Please login to post a reply