HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Will vote yes, on Wyloo Bid, but want to see a concrete action plan for the Ring in place going forward, with contingency

Agreed Spot....This has been my concern all along...Silence and a lack of direction. Our BOD was very good at remaining very quiet about what they were doing for themselves, and for the company. Blogging, podcasting and wasting time with delay after delay. I still find it puzzling as to why there was never any mention in these internal news letters about our Noront CEOs visiting these local communities who are in opposition to the Ring of Fire. You would have thought a person like Glenn Nolan, being a past Chief, would be all over this and keeping everyone up to date on discussions between Noront and these local communities. Not a peep.

Instead, our BOD almost gave you the impression that such opposition did not exist until we were all reminded of its ugly head following any news of progress being made. But once again, time after time, a solution to such opposition was never addressed, dismissed quickly in dicussion, kept out of internal news, and treated like the perverbial elephant in the room. No...Only the good news was disseminated to us shareholders...Never the bad. If opposition was mentioned it was in passing by Alan during his various interviews, and then brushed off quickly with no solution to be offered as he played it off as a Government/First Nations issue. Between the three they created an infinite circle of blame, and time and time again skirted the issue of "How do we solve this?".

Spot...I would say that a change in power at the Noront BOD level is necessary, but IMO the truth is I don't ever believe our BOD was ever in power. They were only a front who existed to serve a much higher power than themselves by doing what they were told,  making themselves look busy without progress, and staying quiet at the master's request until his return. Forrest is, and has always been ,IMO, that master.

I expect that when Forrest actually starts wielding his power over Noront, which so far is looking to be after March, he'll present an answer to this question of "How do we solve this?". It has not been until recently that I could see this infinite loop of nothingness between Noront, our levels of government, and our First Nations actually being broken. Not because they want it to, since everyone involved was profiting and benefiting so nicely from all the inaction, but because the timing of the market has come to dictate that there be no more procrastination. That the Ring must now move forward. I FIRMLY believe that come the New Year, unlike all others, that we will see change and direction once our current BOD has their puppet strings cut loose.

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply