HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

To "alternate" and your buddie "600v", both "mailroom" status.

Below is my (peter marshall,); (aka my real name) on this site since dec/2007. I Dont believe either  of you were a member until you showed up in the  past few/ couple of months with your "back then" stories.

1. Your alternate (Mailroom) claim that "I am not sure what standards and ethics Peter is referring to, perhaps i missed. " were clealy  my  "Notie Girl" response, copied below for all readers,remaining here, to see in, ... (attached directly, see below).

"Pehaps you could sugest  an alternative site, where the information standards and erhics are as good as they were, in the good old days."

"Like 600v, i was around in the early years but when my holdings deflated i left for years. So long i had no idea of my old handle when I returned last year. I am not sure what standards and ethics Peter is referring to, perhaps i missed.--alternate"

Clearly you [ "alternate"  and " 600v"are both frauds, and scam artists,]! here on the AGO, in its' final days.

I am exposing your duplicity here in the hopes that you will pay someday for your behaviour, under your false news/ info disquises.

Get lost, and get an hoest job, punks.

Peter Marshall

Pproofs attached, below.

Re: hub leaders

in response to   by 
posted on Jan 11, 2022 05:54PM

"They need to look after the issues with using this site for the past few years. IMO"..notie Girl

Quite right, young lady. Pehaps you could sugest  an alternative site, where the information standards and erhics are as good as they were, in the good old days.

I think I'll chat with Irish.

New Message
Please login to post a reply