HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Let's NOT forget HC... Forrest is not just about mining, but energy as well. His subsidiary FFI has this covered....and believe I have mentioned in the past how FFI has been quite active on Canadian soil for a number of years now. There is no doubt in my mind that Forrest's people have taken the lack of green energy for the RoF into account, and have either come up with their own solutions or established discussions with others, perhaps even Tesla, to look at renewable power storage on a large MW, or perhaps even GW, scale. Anything is possible when a prize of this magnitude is at stake.

1) https://reneweconomy.com.au/forrest-plans-huge-5-4gw-wind-solar-and-battery-storage-hub-in-pilbara/

......The Pilbara renewable assets will be integrated with the company’s $700 million Project Energy Connect, which includes a $250 million transmission project that will install 275km of high voltage transmission lines connecting Fortescue’s mine sites and allowing them to be renewable powered.

Two of those mine sites are already partially powered by the 60MW Chichester solar farm, pictured above.

Fortescue says the new proposal will allow FMG to materially reduce and then eliminate reliance on gas and diesel-fired generation and diesel-fuelled mobile plant which currently consume hundreds of millions of litres of fuel annually. One small fossil fuel plant of just 4MW is proposed as part of the massive facility...

TM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply