HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Honest answer on what the share price will do is ...nobody knows.  Too many things can happen to swing it one way or another.  I suspect however that it will initially drop as it has been artificially propped up due to the $1.10 bidfor the last few months.  With the crisis in the Ukraine and everything being unstable i think it would be crazy to not expect otherwise.

That being said with nickel prices on a tear and LME stores depleted anybody that has nickel these days stands to make a profit.  In Not's case there are other factors that we've been dealing with.  If we have no clear timeline on getting it out of the ground we cant really say we have anything.

I'm still undecided,  was thinking of getting out completely and now I'm thinking maybe retain my 20% or so.  Gonna listen in on tomorrows events and see if i get swayed either way.

I'm sure of one thing.  The $1.10 now is cash in my hand.  I've been waiting so long I need to take something away from this.  My head and heart both tell me this will go big somewhere down the line but I just can't see where that point is.  

To those of you that retain I wish you well, to those that get paid out i wish you the same.  I'ts been a long road and I have been glad for you're company and insight along the way.

I hope Wyloo makes this happen, it's long overdue.

One last remark to our BOD... you guys suck. You beat this stock to death. You got us $1.10 out of an easy $3 stock.  You continually disappointed me with your lack of information and transparency.  You should walk away from this ashamed that you literally sold us out.  

Anasoceles

New Message
Please login to post a reply