HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Why did you go from 10% to 20% when all you had to do was change exchanges?  I call bull droppings.....Who were your advisors again?...Yeah....Time to do a rethink about this sale....retention.... thingy. I don't buy it.

TM.

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2021/12/22/2357095/0/en/UPDATE-Noront-and-Wyloo-Metals-Enter-Into-Binding-Agreement-for-Previously-Announced-Acquisition-of-Noront-for-C-1-10-per-Share.html

Under the Arrangement Agreement, shareholders of Noront will be given an option of (i) remaining as a shareholder of Noront following the completion of the Arrangement, or (ii) receiving cash consideration of C$1.10 per Common Share for some or all of their Common Shares. In order to receive the cash consideration of C$1.10 per Common Share, shareholders must make an election to sell (a "Sale Election") all or a portion of their Common Shares to Wyloo Metals. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Wyloo Metals will have an option to acquire all of the Common Shares that it does not already own, directly or indirectly, for C$1.10 per Common Share – including those Common Shares not subject to a Sale Election – if less than 10% of the outstanding Common Shares (excluding Common Shares held by Wyloo Metals and its affiliates) are not subject to a Sale Election.

New Message
Please login to post a reply