HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

A whole article about benefits, but not one mention of Noront being taken private.

https://www.timminstoday.com/local-news/ring-of-fires-new-boss-wyloo-metals-makes-a-surprise-visit-to-thunder-bay-5213870

So, later, even if you wanted to invest you'd have to be part of the Club to be let in...and somehow you think this is a good thing. No...The door is being closed, while Canadians are being thrown scraps from the window, while only First Nations benefit. Now, Forrest and Co. say they are all about values...

Well, why is it that your retail shareholders don't seem to matter at all in your equation, but First Nations do. Are we merely the mat that everyone of importance wipes their feet on as they enter through your backroom door....Because none of this from the retail shareholder's perspective looks to be upfront, and you know it....Please do not talk of values my dear dark Forrest, for you have none that I, as a retail shareholder, can see. Thanks for the ride so far that you fondly offered me....and then asking me to tuck and roll as you kick me out of your moving vehicle...Nice.

I guess those values of yours only kick in when Forrest and Co. figure out how useful people are to them...The rest can go....Well, here's where you can fill-in the blanks.

TM.

Quote from a recent article:

....He was particularly interested in Wyloo's corporate culture and values, shaped by owner Andrew Forrest and his wife Nicola.

"I was actually surprised by how the depth of their personal integrity comes into their corporate culture. They provided us with a handbook: this is how you need to live and behave to work for Wyloo and if you don't, you don't belong in the organization.

As he thumbed through it, he noticed the company's commitment to communication, leadership and integrity under a larger corporate umbrella that contains a diverse mix of companies.

"It's a big organization with a lot of depth but there seems to be some core integrity values that they're operating by under these different business lines, including Wyloo."....

New Message
Please login to post a reply