HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Spot...I see every move so far by Forrest and Co. as a means to wake Canada, Ontario, and the respective First Nations up by playing this in such as way as to shame them into moving quicker and making the hard decisions...It's as if Forrest is saying to everyone, "Listen. I am not going to wait around all decade for you to make a decision here on the Ring of Fire..You've wasted so much time already..So..I'll give you a chance to decided, but in the meantime let me show you how it is done, or how this could play out...I am going to make my best attempt to take this thing private as you sit and watch. If you truly want to stop me you will do something...If NOT, then it will be your loss, and my gain. Be warned though....I may, or may not, agree with you going forward if I take control.".

TM

New Message
Please login to post a reply