HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

It's been a long time here.  I won't get into a rant about my subdued annoyances with the rigged stock markets, but it looks like the story is over here.  I did somewhat well on Noront, but could have done better, having once owned nearly half a million shares.  C'est la vie.  My alternative investments did Ok too when I downsized my Noront position, so no complaints that way.  However, I think I'll be staying away from the traditional markets in the future.  As I say, the game here is somewhat rigged.

It's been a pleasure conversing with many of you here over the years.  I suspect that I won't be logging into Agora or CEO frequently in the coming years, but I'm still moderately young, so you never know.  Maybe you'll see me posting again fifteen years from now.  Or maybe I'll be too busy quietly continuing my reforestation work.  And hopefully, spending evenings relaxing in my library in eastern Canada, sipping on a Lynchberg Lemonade and enjoying the quiet life.

Cheers, everyone!

New Message
Please login to post a reply