HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Cupcake,

I too will miss this. As I've said before, the info and exchanges on this board are without question second to none. It has been an incredibly educational experience reading everyone's thought each day. April 7 will forever be a sad for Canada in my books.

I too did ok with my investment in NOT, although much less than I had hoped for given the underlying value we all know is there. Spot - I'm sorry we didn't get you that $7 for your birthday in October.

For those looking for suggestions, I will put in a blatant plug for DNT. A Canadian junior, with a large copper holding in Peru (recent PEA put the NPV at over $1B US based on $3/lb copper, and they have since acquired additional surrounding properties). They are on Agora, but sadly there is essentially no activity on thier board. I posted on it some time ago inquiring whether anyone was there and didn't get a single response. One potential downside though - FMG (Wyloo's sister) has a 20% stake and a seat one the board - sound familiar?

In any case, I wish everyone here the best of fortunes in your future endeavours - May you make several times what Wyloo has stolen from you.

GLTA,

Hobbit.

New Message
Please login to post a reply