HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Sambone,

I disagree with your remarks. Herbert is giving a testament, telling you how he lives his life, what makes him a satisfied and fulfilled person and investor. He related how before he became the person he is today, he was without hope. It is a story....He is not telling you how to live your life, just what works for him.

Many posters on this forum tell you what works for them...how they used to trade stocks one way and now have learned from life experiences to avoid mistakes or missteps. They tell you what it takes to create a mine or how valuable a mining assay should be based on their beliefs. It is totally up to you to decide which advice to follow and which to ignore. Why be so insensitive and defensive to HerbertWiebe . His faith is a major criteria for how he guides his life and his stock purchases. Some people use strickly numbers, but many invest in accordance with their values. I am sure that quite a few American investors have probably been very fervent in their prayers for intercession in this month's stock market. Are they all proselytising!

Herbertwiebe didn't put his views on the main forum, just wished for blessings for all of us. I don't know about you, but I'll take all the blessings I can get.

As for judging you....I believe his remarks were directed, very specifically, to lethalgal on the OT. She challenged his beliefs and he responded with an explanation. I believe that he is "philosophically" defending his viewpoint, as many do on these forums. His just happens to be Christian. I believe that he wishes her to examine her life and perhaps contemplate that his viewpoint {Christ}could be a part of her success with Noront and with the rest of her life. Many of us on this forum share this view. Some do not. Every day on this forum, posters ask for others to consider information they think relevant. I certainly don't share the viewpoints of every poster here, but I think that they should have the right to discuss them respectfully. He has done that. Now, you and I get to decide if it has merit.

"God bless you" is a kind and loving expression of Herbert's viewpoint. Just as "Wake me at $20" is an expression of Sneezers'. They are both viewpoints. How much credence you give either one of them is up to you. He is just asking you to consider all the options....not a bad investment or life stategy.

Herbertwiebe said, "I wish you all the best and pray for your well-being, however you choose to be." That is hardly judging. He is just asking Lethalgal and all of us to use this criteria to rethink our positions, both in NOT and life. It is up to us to actually do the rethinking.

I don't know how old you are, but I am 4X with three teenagers challenging my belief system daily. Believe me when I say that my teenagers make me examine, (down to the molecule), every belief I've ever held. I have held fast on some and changed on others. Rethinking keeps us young and makes us smarter!

Wishing you the best (and blessings too!)

feather61

New Message
Please login to post a reply