HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I am also a hunter and find the gun registry and call for a TOTAL ban on handguns a waste of tax payers dollars. This was meant as another money grab for the Gov't and it turned out costing US a lot of tax dollars to run ... whether you have guns or not we all paid for it.

As far as the handgun issue I believe that the biggest problem is the illegal / smuggled guns and the legal ones that get stolen.

These are predominantly the ones used in crime.

Part of the whole problem, I blame, is society itself.... in the fact that when I was in school two kids fought face to face fist against fist , ONE on ONE and then it was over

Now almost every kid has a knife or gun or weapon of some type or 10 freinds around the corner waiting to jump in. These weapons as we all know are getting used.

I am also quiet sure that all the parents that are letting their kids carry weapons have taken them to either MANDATORY gun safety course and make sure they possess their PAL or POL or have taken a safe knife handling course..

That is what my kids will HAVE to do when they are old enough!

Where is the parents and bigger yet the community ensuring that our kids stay safe.Give these kids something to occupy their time ( a community center that stays open late) and get them involved in productive organised activities. instead of the all to much glamourized ( by movies, tv, rappers etc.) THUG life

I work with troubled youth and you would not believe what I see coming through my door.

It is plain SCARY !!!

Coop

New Message
Please login to post a reply