HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I just transferred shares from my Cash account to my RRSP which had room. Yes I will have to pay taxes on capital gains from 0.62 to $2 but now the gains from $2 to ? will be tax sheltered. Plus I am getting a bigger RRSP contribution because of the growth in my cash account which will offset some of the capital gains taxes I will have to pay. Unfortunatly, there is no deduction for contribution to TFSA accounts. The other issue is will the bank allow you to transfer shares worth more than your $5000 allotment to your TFSA account. It is your money and your decision but they may not like being involved in this game.

I do have more shares in my cash account which I would be interested in transferring to my TFSA account if this works but I will wait for Strato to give us the official word on this. Thanks Ken and Snezzer for looking into this, much appreciated!

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply