HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Board Clutter-Comments/Sug...

posted on Aug 08, 2009 03:11PM

With all due respect, I agree with Hoov and many others who are getting rather tired of seeing so many OT, irrelevant, personal, redundant posts. I applaude Hoov for his unselfish attempts to calm the waters.

I have few more comments/suggestions for improving the quality and reducing the quantity of posts on the main board.

1. If you want a RTQ, Level II or any other stock price information that is not currently provided by Agoracom, then spend some money to subscribe to a service(s) that will provide you with this information.

2. There should be a daily limit for everyone on the main board.....some posters log in excess of 20 to 30 messages a day, every day!

3. A weekly summary, if possible, for frequent posters activities should be made available, including the # of messages, avg points/message earned for the week as well as a running total......it won't take long for everyone to recognize those who are abusing the system!!

4. The ranking/points scheme should be jointly reviewed by members and Agoracom and modified if appropriate.

Please feel free to comment on the above.

Keep up the great work Hoov.......you're an excellent moderator and a major contributor of quality information. With respect to the latter, I apologize for not listing many others in this category.....don't think that its really necessary as most of us know them well enough by now.

Respectfully submitted

geoprof

New Message
Please login to post a reply