HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I guess this is as good a place to insert the following as any.

I primarily want(ed) to point out that there are/were times when a sliding scale criterion would help in easing/tightening of basic expectations, as opposed to the consistent application of the 6 Rules, Plus desired individual application of something akin to common sense.
And with respect to my comments relating to you and Snug, I feel your posts (both of you and many others, for that matter) are not out of bounds, though on a few occasions a few posts did include a Pump/Spam respecting an area or distant area explores... or unrelated stock. Not to worry about it.
Why I state "are/were" and "easing/tightening above is because, as you state, Noront Resources (and a few other area plays in the RoF) are approaching a very new stage in Intensity and hopefully Investor Interest as well. And ease of Info Gathering/Sharing and Communication are/will be of Increasing Importance here IF Agora wants to remain TOPS in relevance in terms of a "Go to Place" for keeping abreast of Speculative and/or Factual oriented Developments, Progress, and Possibilities, etc..
But it will be something of a loss IF we cut out too effectively ALL the Bashers and reduce/eliminate the postings by the Keen NOT Followers. But be it as it Needs to Become to keep the Prime Objective Front & Center.
I have had several suggestions in mind so as to make navigation easier which would allow increased diversity to continue, though via other Forums and Functions/Tabs but keep realizing that the Functions/Tabs are essentially already available under the Member's "PROFILE" Tab.
Thus, I suggest these capabilities for continued participation and individuals input be explored and experimented with by the many increasingly diverse yet very interested/interesting individuals.

The allowance for a Sliding Scale respecting Suitable/Allowable Posts on the Noront Resources "Discussion" Forum may be needing to be tightened up, and likely considerably. However, other means (Functions, Tabs, and Forums/Hubs) may be utalized to keep some of the more fun or provocative communications of the wide open aspects of visiting this Site alive and well.

Old Joe

New Message
Please login to post a reply