HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Happy and Sad / Ken and Lar....

posted on Aug 21, 2009 11:05AM

Your post is probably the most important one today, even as news is flooding in from the NOT Luncheon. A careful reminder of what is indeed important in life. Material possessions can be replaced, but life cannot. I am as guilty as anyone else, getting caught up in positions, profit and moving ahead. It takes a story like yours, to make me stop what I'm doing and validate the people I care about in my life. Tomorrow is uncertain....not a given.

I am so glad that you and your wife are ok. I don't know you personally, but do know that the NOT people here, are delightful men and women. Thank-you for making me stop in the middle of my tracks this morning and reflect.

Good luck cleaning up your property,

Pam

PS I was listening Lar. You are an amazing man, who brings a wealth of information, heart and soul to this board. I know you carry a deep love of it (the NOT board) and the people who post here. The numbers and size are staggering. It is a wonderful place, filled with passionate people, who will speak their mind as they need. That's what makes it great....one of the best on Agoracom.

New Message
Please login to post a reply