HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

My predictions

posted on Sep 03, 2009 11:22AM

Hello all - Since many posters are jumping in with technical analysis and their own opinions of what is coming down the pipe, I thought I would jump in with my own predictions.

I live in the city of Owen Sound, overlooking beautiful Georgian Bay. Every year at the end of August, the "Salmon Spectacular" fishing derby begins it's 2 week run. This gives me the perfect opportunity to conduct my "fish guts analysis" to see what the future holds for our beloved NOT.

I took my broken hockey stick and 3d glasses down to the big tent - the centre of all fish derby activity- during a full moon. There, I drink about half a 26er of dark rum, and then spread a lage bucket of fish guts on a 2x6 table. After visiting the pot-a-poty to call for Ralph, to god of hangovers, I return to put on my 3d glasses and poke through the fish guts with the broken hockey stick. There is the answer-just as clear as the star lit sky - NOT is going up....and down....and up.... and down.... and up....and....oh forget it I have go and see ralph again......

Shortty

New Message
Please login to post a reply