HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

The Strato Report - ROF Golf Classic

posted on Sep 16, 2009 03:28PM

After dribbling my drive off the first tee in last year's NOT GOLF in front of the entire tournament, I was determined not to let that happen this year. I hit a beauty over the corner, with a draw and it came to rest 20 yards from the green. I gave a little Strato-dance off the tee, for the benefit of Team Glorieux, who were watching....and then we, ahem, made par. One of those days....

But I had a fabulous day, riding with Jim Voisin. The man is a pleasure to be around. We had a lot of fun out there and I learned a bunch of stuff about mining and the ROF and of course, NOT & UC. My buddy BigJohn was taking in so much info., his ears were smoking. This threw BigJohn off balance, causing his shots to go right. Either that or he thought that Jim's teeshots before him, were on the right path. :-) Heck, if it hadn't been for Mustang, we would've been 2 over par......Wait a minute, we were two over par. Hah, how bout that ! :-) All kidding aside, I wouldn't change a thing. Thank you Jim, Larry & John for a very enjoyable day.

I have so many other people to thank for this event. But first I would like to thank everyone who participated. All of you made the day a huge success. It was a pleasure for me to organize this event for such a great group of people. Thank you for attending.

Frank, as I said before the prize presentations, I couldn't have done this without your help. You handled the most important aspect, the money. And you added instant credibility for the tournament by taking on that duty. Thank you for your contribution and hope that we can do this again next year.

Irish, Maureen...Patsy....hah, private joke..... Thank you for jumping into the fray. Wait a minute, thank you for allowing me to pull you into the fray, lol. Wow, you get things done and make a lot of things happen. I came to the right person for help. Thank you so much Maureen and can I count on you next year ? (He said, pulling her by the arm).

So I'm guessing that everyone liked my surprise. Which was of course, having a friend of mine, Glenn Aitchison, who's a professional Elvis Tribute Artist and former champion at the world famous Collingwood ElvisFest, perform during dinner. I did see a few jaws drop when I announced Glenn. I hope you all liked his performance. He has a sweet voice....if I only had his voice with my guitar playing......one can dream....

Anyways, the other part of the surprise never came off, which was that I was going to play guitar with Glenn on a few Elvis songs. But I was busy doing scoring & then supervising the playoff, there was no time for any soundcheck, as dinner was being served. Glenn had to be in Markham for another show, so shortly after my first mouthful of food I was introducing Glenn. Perhaps we'll do it next time. But a big thanks to Glenn for doing me a favor at the last minute.

To all the people who donated prizes, thank you so much. We had a great prize table and everyone received a ROF shirt and at least one prize. The golfers also received golf balls courtesy of Tony (Storm5151). And so with that, I'd like to thank the following people,

Paul at Agoracom, Joanne at Noront, Jim at UC Resources, Bill Strong, Tony (Storm5151), Doug (Repairman), my wife Karen from TSN, Jenni Nemis & her brother Richard, my buddy Tino at Century Courier, Malcome Finlay and Malcome's friend at Astro, who donated 40 + Ring Of Fire golf shirts. Thank you all.

And finally, to Malcome & his friend at Astro and to everyone at the 1st ROF Golf Classic, from my heart, thank you so very much for the absolutely cool black leather ROF jacket. I had a tear in my eye when Malcome presented me with that. So nice of you to do that. Thank you.

This strato-report wouldn't be complete without congratulating Team Dodds & Team Shakey, who had to have a playoff on the putting green to determine the winner. Both teams finished at six under par with Malcome having the winning putt for Team Dodds, the champions of the 1st Ring Of Fire Golf Classic.

Thanks again everyone and I look forward to the 2nd Annual ROF Classic !

strato

New Message
Please login to post a reply