HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hostile reaction instead of hostile offer.

posted on Nov 16, 2009 07:46PM

Where is there hostility if one approaches someone 'in a back room' with an merge offer. No one with hostile intent does that. If hostility was intended then there would not have been any back room discussions or offers in the first place, it would have been directly
addressed to the shareholders.
Nor is the friday timing any deception nor a first attempt. It is an effort to reach a
consensus on the offer during market closures. ( I have made this point before.) The FWR share price action before the offer went public tells me that there were previous
discussions or feelers. Wes is on record as saying that he is/was making every effort to
keep leaks and rumour mill at bay. to do it on a weekend is just one of the means to
achieve that. To characterize that into some nefarious deed is a nefarious deed in itself.

I say intent because that is what it was. It was turned into hostility by the reaction and
not by the initial action. Even to this day I do not see any hostyle type comment from
Noront, merely rebuttles of Freewest claims and characterizations.

By labeling it hostile implies hostile intent on the actor instead of the reactor. So the
events are turned upside down. Therefore I call that misrepresentation.

New Message
Please login to post a reply