HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Update....good news everyone....the bank just called and they've approved a second mortgage on the house....so I'm back in business.

So that's another $1,500 I've got to put a run on them shorts.....it was $2,000, but grandpa needed to borrow $500....something about getting the collectors to stop calling....anyways, I felt bad about giving grandma the flees....and to be fair, I did warn granni not to put all her money in on NOT when it was at $7.00...so I feel bad that they're now down $30, but they can make that back fast. That's what our numbers guy said anyways....

Anyways, the point is, I'm ready again. I've brought in a new team member....someone who comes highly recommended; by my wife. I haven't met him yet, but my wife calls him the big gun....so, he must be good. I almost met him once, but he just left out the back door.... just as I was getting home....weird....

So.....we will be meeting shortly to devise a new plan. So with money in hand and a new improved team we will .......do something.....just keep an eye on that share price..

When it begins to move up, you will know we have put our plan into action

New Message
Please login to post a reply