HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hey all my Agoracom friends,

About a year ago, my buddy told me about this thing called Dropbox. I installed it and find it very useful and time-saving and I thought that some of you might be interested in trying it out. It's very cool for backing stuff up or sharing files/photos with people, and for syncing different computers up, like your desktop, laptop, and work computer. I love it. Especially the syncing part.

It's actually kind of changed the way I compute to some extent.

It's free and you get 2 gigs of space free. If you sign up from someone's referral you get an extra 250mb and the person who referred you also gets the extra space. So, if this seems like something you'd like to use, please use this link so that we both get the extra space.

https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTMzNjA4NDM5

I have a PC, but the website says it works on macs too. I also have an Iphone app for it. And I believe it works with Blackberries as well, but don't quote me on that.

Cheers,

~snezzer

New Message
Please login to post a reply