HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"That is some kind of sad response. So the leadership of a company has no responsibilty, no "blame"? So when we had our Annual meeting and they said we were in good shape financiall, then diluted the stock a couple days later that's my fault I guess? You sir are a beauty!!!"

I'm sorry that you find my response inadequate but you do have a decided talent for passing blame everywhere but where it belongs. S%$# happens and when it does it should have been calculated into your risk. You can say how lousy everything is but you waded into the pond. You should know that there is the potential for pond scum. We don't really need to hear angry diatribes. Again...tell it to who needs to hear it...they're not hearing it here...that's why I sent your post to Wes. You should be thanking me...not shooting at me. Your post doesn no good here.....what do you expect to achieve? Put it where it belongs...as I did.

New Message
Please login to post a reply