Focusing on Bissett Creek Flake Graphite Deposit

Recently announced significant increase in estimated resources

Free

Several items suitable to finance Bissett CRek Mine & Mill were listed in a slide of the Aug Corp Prsentation. The was some discussion on the other board on "sale of royalty" as to what this actually mean.

My understanding is that they have the agreements with Caterpillar with the rest (debt financing and equity contribution from strategic partner and small equity private placement) to be finalized. Note: Catepillar's portion (equipment lease financing and debt financing) would account for about 50% of the capital requirement.

Below is a SH post on 28 Aug 2013...FYI.

---------------------------

- Sale of Royalty?
My take: This could (most likely) come from the partnership with Panacis

http://www.northerngraphite.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/April-2012-Panacis-final.pdf

Greg Bowes was talking about value-added processing including the manufacturing of spherical graphite...they have their proprietary (environmentally friendly) process for making spherical graphite, and Panacis has expertise in manufacturing and testing.

They want to promote the use of Canadian-made spherical graphite in Li-ion batteries.

"sale of royalty", in addition to "straight sale" to buyers to get the cash, could presumably be applied to offset the contribution (i.e. to reduce the required amount) from strategic partners?

goldhunter

New Message
Please login to post a reply