Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

.....It would appear I struck a few wrong angles with my last post. That was not the intent as I was simply excercising my right to express an opinion which has manifested itself from frustration. So I apologize to all I may have offended. Sometimes one blows off steam.

I have been a faithful supporter and shareholder of Opel (now POET) for well in excess of a year - and I still am. However, at times I must say the SP gives generates second thoughts and feelings of hopelessness. I do agree with the board that POET has great long term potential; regardless of what I sometimes say, but the SP is not close to where it should be and I know we all agree. Especially! Given all the NR's and presumed accomplishments that have been mentioned in the media.

Tech.....I want to thank you for the DEL analogy and it does give reason to be patient. However, if we are to draw a parallel with POET let us consider the time line. How long did it take? If I recall I believe it took them a long time to exit the penny stock catagory which is what's happening here. I do believe it will come, but evidently; not tomorrow......:(

To those who may speculate I have sold - the answer is no. I still hold heavily and I will see this through to the end but I am losing confidence in a short term spike. I am hoping the new year will bring better results but if the history of the past eight months mean anything, little is likely to change for a while yet.

New Message
Please login to post a reply