Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Well, WaitingGame, the way I see that is, if he has inside connections then I am better off knowing what he knows rather then not knowing at all. I will rely on my own judgement and intutition if need be to filter through the information to decide whether what he tells us is real or BS. So far Fairchij has given us a tremendous amount of quality information and this board would not be near as good without him. He has also made many mistakes with information but I don't think any of it has been intentionly misleading. They have just been "mistakes" "mis-judgements" and are basically the same things as most of us are capable of doing and have been doing. The only way not to make mistakes is not to post but what would a bullboard be without posters. So I say to both of you don't be to quick to judge. But that's just my opinion, others here probably see it much differently. Good luck to you and everyone else here. I still think the key word is patience and try not to let the low share price drive you crazy. It's not easy but then again does anything worth anything in life come easy?

New Message
Please login to post a reply