Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I think fj is correct in his assumption with chris chu'S remarks, first chris does not really have to tell us anything about were people are, or what they are doing, let alone being specific about were they are, I would be really surprised if our monetization group is in silicon valley dealing with the sec, I think personely that, that was more of a between the lines statement, I would be more along the lines of believing that it was a way of saying that our monetization group is in the silicon valley??? As far as the sec thing, as far as I know, that is pretty much alll done out of toronto, new york or Chicago. Just my thoughts, but if you think about it why would chris say it like he did.i hope they are there reiventing the silicon valley, maybe they can change the name to the lll V valley.

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply