Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: Good article on the dificulties facing the semiconductor industry.

The article explains all the problems that exist in advancing this EUV technology going forward but doesn't anyone find it a little disheartening that it suggests Intel might invest another 4.1 billion dollars in the Dutch company going forward. If they were aware of poet why the hell would they be wasting this kind of money like this, when poet has the answer and for 4 billion could take us right out and i will gladly take my 20 dollars a share. David Kanter Real World Technologies says its not the end of the world if the EUV technology doesn't end up working. I guess David needs to get sevenOdouble post on the other forum to inform him that there is no point wasting anymore money on the EUV technology as we are about to have the solution. Its articles like this that i myself as a shareholder get depressed about, i see all the money being wasted and no mentions of poet. If Intel can throw 4.1 billion into this research and we really do have the answer to there problem. What the hell are we really worth? frustrated longtime shareholder.

New Message
Please login to post a reply