Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
I'm sorry but while at the AGM there was certainly a great deal of confidence in the monetization plan. However, I had a feeling things were a little more complicated than originally thought. LS stating they needed to send a techie with anything they passed on to a potential suitor. Still getting the same feeling. Milestones added/altered after input from industry players. SG added, not just to Board, but as management to ensure proper communications/liaising. Adding Dr. Taylor to the Board. All said, penny or two in SP doesn't mean much, but we do need some substantial news before year end. Management may have underestimated the task at hand yet there should be progress enough to ensure a rising SP at this point in the development. I am sorry, but while there may a ton going on behind the scenes, there should be enough progress before year end such that they can announce something. Otherwise they really started to run before they walked.
New Message
Please login to post a reply